Board index » Questions, help, problems... all about Wikiloc »  chronological order of listing disappeared

Posted: 22 Dec 2021, 17:04
Up till yesterday it was possible to organize a list of tracks filtered by country and activity in a chronoligical way.
It was easy to check daily for new tracks in a country
It seems that this feature has disappeared?

Trails from Boscross
Posted: 22 Dec 2021, 23:45
Boscross wrote:
Up till yesterday it was possible to organize a list of tracks filtered by country and activity in a chronoligical way.

Yep same question :roll:

Trails from joao.fole
Posted: 26 Dec 2021, 05:02
joao.fole wrote:
Boscross wrote:

Yep same question :roll:

As Premium member of Wikiloc, I had the option to check the latest trail in my region and worldwide, why this feature is not available anymore ? I need it back to be able viewing the latest trails

Trails from samibado
Posted: 27 Dec 2021, 12:29
I have even try to use the html code for sorting but it is also unavailable

https://www.wikiloc.com/trails/trail-bi ... =38&s=last

( https://www.wikiloc.com/trails/type of sport/country/region?act=38&s=last)

Trails from joao.fole
Posted: 01 Jan 2022, 19:38
Hi,

Wikiloc employee here.

We are in the midst of redesigning the current category listing pages, which we eventually want to turn into pages that showcase in a clearer, more accessible and attractive way the *best* trails by activity/region. As such, the "sort by newest" option didn't make a lot of sense anymore on that page.

The ability to see the newest trails by region/activity is still there, but you have to use the Map page for this feature.

Check the following step-by-step guide:

https://imgur.com/a/H1zGfxi

Ultimately, we would like to concentrate all the search, filtering features on the Map page.

Trails from kaixi
Posted: 02 Jan 2022, 15:38
Thanks for the reply.

That makes sense, although it feels like it is an improvement only to new users.

Is there a chance that on the list on the date when the trail was update would be included along side the Distance, Elevation and Trail Rank?

Trails from joao.fole
Posted: 07 Jan 2022, 10:43
Hi, it's not planned at this time, because the layout is already pretty crowded, especially on a mobile browser. I can see the usefulness of this, so I'll relay your feedback to the team.

You can filter by upload month or trails uploaded in the last 30 days, 3 months and 1 year in the map's search filters btw.

Trails from kaixi